Clear all

Gratitude, Aspirations, and Seeking Guidance for 2023 and Beyond

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Reactions
(@roni)
Topic starter

Dear Hasan,

I hope you are well. I express enough gratitude for the valuable content you have been sharing on your channel over the past years. Your tutorials on digital marketing, SEO, affiliate marketing, email marketing, building an online business, and many other insightful topics have been an incredible source of knowledge and inspiration for me and countless others around the world.

Recently, your tutorial on prompt engineering has sparked my interest, and I find myself eager to delve into this exciting field. Your ability to explain complex subjects in a clear and engaging manner makes learning from you an absolute pleasure.

Having completed HTML, CSS, JS, and Bootstrap, I am now keen to expand my web development skills by learning PHP. However, I also have a strong desire to explore the world of affiliate marketing and online business, as you have shared valuable insights in these areas as well.

As I contemplate my learning journey for 2023, I have a few questions and requests for your guidance:

Choosing the Best Path for 2023: Given the ever-evolving digital landscape, I am uncertain about the best approach to start my journey in prompt engineering, affiliate marketing, and online business in 2023. Your expert advice on which path might hold the most promise would be invaluable to me and others facing similar dilemmas.

Synergy of Skills: With your vast expertise, do you see any potential to combine prompt engineering with affiliate marketing and online business? How might these skills complement each other, and what possibilities could arise from their integration?

Request for "Print On Demandable Business" Video: I am particularly interested in exploring the realm of "Print On Demandable Business." If possible, I would be grateful if you could consider creating a video on this topic, as I believe it holds immense value for many aspiring entrepreneurs.

Financial Constraints for Prompt Engineering Course: At present, I am facing financial limitations that make accessing a prompt engineering course difficult. If you could share any resources, affordable alternatives, or guidance to begin my journey in prompt engineering despite these challenges, it would mean the world to me.

Publishing an Article in Your Forum: I am eager to contribute to your forum by sharing my aspirations and seeking advice from fellow community members. Would this be an appropriate addition to the forum, and if so, what guidelines should I follow to make the article helpful for everyone?

Furthermore, looking ahead to 2024, I wonder what fields or topics you believe might be promising for aspiring digital marketers and web developers. Your insights on future trends and opportunities would be invaluable in helping me chart my path for continued growth.

Lastly, I am considering revisiting your earlier tutorials on digital marketing, SEO, affiliate marketing, email marketing, and building an online business. Would you recommend it ?

Once again, I am truly grateful for the profound impact you have had on my learning journey and that of so many others. Your generosity in sharing knowledge and empowering individuals to pursue their dreams is truly commendable.

With sincerest appreciation and warmest regards,
Roni Sarker
[email protected]
Dhaka, Bangladesh

Posted : 08/02/2023 7:33 pm
SSAdvisor
(@ssadvisor)
Noble Member

@roni I hear and feel where you're coming from. I've been learning Python with great interest because of Hasan's influence in that arena. Marketing for me is more than a small challenge but I have enough skills to overcome that. Hasan is creating a Discord server which should be available soon. I watch as much Youtube video on the subjects that I want to learn but also review other documentation. While PHP can be run with CLI its best use is running within a web server. Python doesn't have that requirement which makes it a bit easier to develop with; I've programmed with PHP before so know the challenges. Feel free to reach out to me in the PM if you want.

Regards,
Earnie Boyd, CEO
Seasoned Solutions Advisor LLC
Schedule 1-on-1 help
Join me on Slack

Posted : 08/03/2023 1:28 am
roni sarker reacted
(@roni)
Topic starter

@ssadvisor Dear,

Thank you so much for your comment! It's great to hear that you can relate to my learning journey and the challenges we face in marketing. Python is truly an exciting language to learn, and Hasan's influence has been a big motivation for me as well.

It's awesome that Hasan is creating a Discord server! I'm definitely looking forward to joining and connecting with fellow learners.

( I don't know his discord link, please send me. I already connected with you on LinkedIn / my social media link here https://www.facebook.com/ronisarker2        Linkedin link:   https://www.linkedin.com/in/roni-sarker-a2bb28284   ) I would be grateful to connect with you and discuss with you about my problem)

I completely agree with you about the benefits of Python compared to PHP. While PHP has its use cases, Python's versatility and ease of development make it a fantastic choice.

I'd love to discuss more about our learning experiences and exchange ideas. Feel free to contact me in a private message (PM) anytime!

Happy learning!

Best regards,

Posted : 08/03/2023 4:51 pm
Share:
[the_ad_group id=”312″]